What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A coaching guide that will attack your mental roadblocks and get you into peak performance form to play golf
- Showing you how to focus and kick any part of your game up-a-notch
- Showing you how to silence your “inner critic” once and for all
- Showing you why most golfers never reach their true potential
- Showing you how to enter “the zone” at will and stay there
- Showing you how to eliminate tension on the tee box
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Renegade Mental Golf scores 72.24/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.renegadementalgolf.com/bookspecial.asp, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $74.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: renegadementalgolf.com you’ll also be taken through to renegadementalgolf.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)